First of all thank you for taking the time to visit our website. It really means a lot to us.
Here is an overwiew of my career path:
- 2002-2006: Master's degree in Translation - Institut supérieur des Traducteurs et Interprètes - Brussels, Belgium
- 2006-2007: Master’s degree in Political Science - Université catholique de Louvain-La-Neuve - Belgium
- 2008-2009: French linguistic expert for the French/Belgian market in Quebec, Canada
- 2009: 4-month volunteering experience in a Bolivian NGO
- 2010-2012: In-house translator/reviewer in a Belgian translation agency
- 2012-now: Freelance translator/reviewer and founder of GS Translate
My working languages are: English, Dutch, Spanish and Italian into French.
Over the years, I specialized in editorial translation in the broad sense:
- articles for magazines and newspapers,
- sociology books,
- marketing communications,
- press releases…
I also translate on a regular basis technical documentations for major manufacturers:
- user manuals,
- technical sheets,
- product specifications...
You will find detailed information about my areas of expertise in my CV hereunder or on my Proz.com profile.
I am looking forward to collaborating with you!